At Turners Training Academy we understand that each business has unique training needs, we, therefore, offer tailor-made and personalised training interventions that will address all of an organisation’s pain points. Our area of specialisation is Customs Procedure, Incoterms and Excise Tax. We offer a blended approach of combining technical knowledge with practical examples.
Our Course Outline is as follows:
Bond Store and Rebate Store
- Understanding the registration and amendment process
- Basic understanding of declarations relating to bond and rebates
- Managing the processes in bond and rebate
- Record Keeping
- Legislation and penalties
Introduction to Customs
- Customs Legislation
- Harmonised system of tariff
- Trade Agreements
- Customs valuation
- Reading a SAD 500
Introduction to Marine Insurance
- What is marine insurance
- Basic principals of marine insurance
- Who requires insurance
- Various types of policies
- Overview of Institute Cargo Clauses
- Introduction to Incoterm principles
- Understanding Cost and Risk
- International Commercial Terms
- Implementation of Incoterms
Introduction to Excise Tax
- Introduction to Duty at Source
- Excise Product Classification
- Excise Licensing and Registration
- SARS Excise Compliance Requirements
- Excise Processes and Compliance
- Excise Refunds and Rebates
- Excise Duty at Source Accounting
- The facilitators were confident and encouraged interaction.
- All the Turners presenters were on board. They knew what they were talking about.
- The discussions were interactive. Training Material was good.
- Covering the different areas of our business was good and better understood now.